Sunday, December 21, 2014

GREG SAGE - Straight Ahead 1985

OK, folks...what should I write to this amazing artist/music/record?? Greg Sage is the man! And for all you people who don't know him first told he is the head of the brilliant Wipers. You can buy every record from this extraordinary band and none of the albums is disappointing. I must confess: I'm the absolute Wipers freak and so I am little biased but this is Greg Sage solo here and We both love his stuff. He wrote songs that really catch you and you find yourself in every single one (at least my beloved girlfriend and me this went for). I could now tell stories where, when we heard this fantastic LP but I'll spare you, this is mine. On this record twelve unique grenades which Mr.GuitarMan wrote in a fit of melancholy aggressiveness and I can understand every single feelin'. Believe me, I say this not because I like him, this is pure magic and there are cartainly a few on this fucking planet who can do that. Well, my life hangs through and this sound kicks me further forward! Fat thanks to Lars which brought me to the idea to post this album here because he missed it and was amazed....me too. Includes all cover scans and ripped in glorious 192 kBit/s. Get It!!

1 comment: