Sunday, February 22, 2015

V/A - Flowers From The Dustbin 1983

Puh, what a fuckin' Saturday and what a fuckin' match too...I hate when I see a good game and this gets lost needlessly. Well, fuck the day, today it's time for another superb compilation from Down Under and this is the first Sydney Punk Bomb, released on Aberrant Records. If I compare this to the second one Not So Humdrum then I must say: The Kelpies are great (love this band), Positive Hatred are damn cool (World War XXIV too) and the rest is okay but knocks me not really from my stool. Well, about taste we can argue but apart from this all three compilations of this mini-serie are delicious. So, maybe I post something more later when my headaches have subsided.

1.Television - THE KELPIES
2.In Tune With Living - POSITIVE HATRED
3.Piracy - QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE
4.Heart Attack - WORLD WAR XXIV
5.Woe - VELLOCETTE
6.The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - BOX OF FISH
7.Toys Out Of Control - WHAT?!!
8.25 Hour Hoods - QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE
9.No One You Can Trust - POSITIVE HATRED
10.5 To 9 - WORLD WAR XXIV
11.Campell’s Song - WHAT?!!
12.My Wall - THE KELPIES
13.Our Father - BOX OF FISH
14.Cathode Ray Gun - QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE
15.20 T-Bones - WHAT?!!
16.Black Cloud - VELLOCETTE
17.Think About Tomorrow - POSITIVE HATRED
18.Truro Murders - THE KELPIES

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say thanks for the three Aberrant compilations here, mainly because I'm not sure where my rips of the first two came from originally (I found them on Uloz). I've picked up the third (Why March..) from here to complete my set.
    Thanks as always AJ

    ReplyDelete