Sunday, April 12, 2015

V/A - Bloodstains Across Northern Ireland 1998

Rare to find is Volume I of the Northern Ireland Area and this record is more in a pop/mod taste as punk goodies. And this is damn cool stuff. I posted this on my old Blog and I remember there were still numerous downloads. Well, logo that I must do it again. Even more sound from the small tip of Ireland can find on Belfast Rock, which also kicks. This volume in the Bloodstains series is a definite stand-out.

1.Time To Be Proud - RUDI
2.The Perfect Crime - RUEFREX
3.Rich Bitch - MIDNITE CRUISER
4.Conscious - ELECTRO-MOTIVE FORCE
5.Wanted - ELECTRO-MOTIVE FORCE
6.The System Is Here - EX-PRODUCERS
7.Bondage In Belfast - THE ANDROIDS
8.I Wonder Why - PROTEX
9.The Teen Age - VICTIM
10.Cruisin' - DETONATORS
11.Behind The Door - EX-PRODUCERS
12.Sharon - PRETTY BOY FLOYD & THE GEMS
13.Fingers - THE DOUBT
14.Lookaway - THE DOUBT
15.Guilty Conscience - THE DEFECTS
16.The Heat Is On - XDREAMYSTS
17.You Said - THE MOONDOGS
18.Striker - MIDNITE CRUISER

No comments:

Post a Comment