Thursday, April 30, 2015

V/A - It Came From The Pit 1985

This excellent Northern sampler has something for everyone. Great tracks from bands I know (Sudden Impact, S.N.F.U., Problem Children, NoMeansNo) and other young bands I don't know. Psyche Industry Records released this classic compilation and shows the active underground scene in Canada was and is intact. Brilliant song selection, cool artwork complete this piece of canadian contemporary Punk-History.

1.Exit Deat - S.C.U.M.
2.Rock Stars Are Assholes - MY DOG POPPER
3.Equal Time - MY DOG POPPER
4.Teenage Barnacle - ENIGMAS
5.To Our Glorious Dead - SUDDEN IMPACT
6.Drunk Driving - SUDDEN IMPACT
7.Abstinence - ENTIRELY DISTORTED
8.Count Down Zero - COUNT DOWN ZERO
9.Casual Design - RUGGEDY ANNES
10.Poor Pitiful Me - S.N.F.U.
11.Thrashing With Your Parents - PROBLEM CHILDREN
12.Mr. Profylactic Man - LEAGUE OF DEAD POLITICIANS
13.Local Youths - GASSENHAUER
14.Everyday - OCTOBER CRISIS
15.Old Man Understand - STRETCH MARKS
16.No Sex - NOMEANSNO


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could get me a clean, lossless rip of one of these songs for a reissue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only rip I have, my record is sold, maybe I can give you another format, wave?

      Delete