Sunday, May 10, 2015

OFF! @ Annandale Hotel/Sydney 2013

Let's spend some fuckin' great US Hardcore with this delicacy. Black Flag, Circle Jerks, OFF! The stations of frontman Mr. Keith Morris, the one with the best punk voice and as Jello Biafra, one of the pillars of american punkrock. I have all the records from his old bands and with OFF! he kicks another excellent example out what's inside him and I think the songs give us all a strong impression of living in the U.S.A., the land of the free. This bootleg is a highlight of 29 energtic songs in a brilliant quality with nice greetings to the audience and the band is hot. You can really feel the gig and I like every minute of this 30 minute H-bomb. In 2011 we had the chance to visit a concert in Wiesbaden and we both were just thrilled. I can really recommend anyone to join a OFF! concert, you will never forget it. OFF! are Keith Morris (vox), Dimitri Coats (guitar), Steven Shane McDonald (bass), Mario Rubalcaba (drums).

Intro-Panic Attack/I Got News For You/I Don't Belong/Poisen City/Now I'm Pissed/Monologue 1/Jeffrey Lee Pierce/Blast/Feelings Are Meant To Be Hurt/Wrong/King Kong Brigade/Monologue 2/Borrow & Bomb/Vaporized/Crawl/Rat Trap/Wiped Out/Monologue 3/Peace In Hermosa/Zero For Conduct/Cracked/Fuck People/Toxic Box/Monologue 4/Elimination/Full Of Shit/Black Thoughts/Darkness/Upside Down

No comments:

Post a Comment