Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WBT - Får Vi Vara Med...? 1980

Once again a Killer!!!! record from the Wanted-List and I'm glad I can finally hear this fantastic album. Fredrik, your the man!!!! From Linköping were WBT which literally means "Who bite Torsten" and this is their only record, released by the Swedish label Stage & Music in 1980. Twelve fuckin' cool songs and every tune kicks and rolls with no pause. Right from the start the four guys pushing the speed high and set this without exception consistently on. Driving guitars, moderate pace, nice short solos and a brilliant sound, simply sensational. Usually if I like a LP after the first listening I put it soon into a corner or lose the memory but here I think it's different. It's a long time ago since I've heard such a damn cool album where everything fits. The only deficit: with 30 minutes playing time far too short. I talk too much praise again and I let it now be, so you have to steal this record when you see a copy.

- Extra Big Thx to Fredrik -


No comments:

Post a Comment