Monday, August 10, 2015

SODS - Minutes To Go 1979

One of the best punk rock record and in my personal top ten at number three: Minutes To Go, the brilliant debut album released by Danish Punx SODS (later named Sort Sol). It was released in 1979 and is often referred to as Denmark's first punk album. I bought the CD in 1997 at my vacation in Denmark in a very cool record-store in Odense called Moby-Disc Records, I saw this and without any doubt I bought this little piece, even with six bonus songs. Costs me 130 danish crowns which was a lot of money. But it was all worth!! Scandinavian Punk at its best (today we call it KBD), right up my alley and brings back lots of good memories.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the uploads, I have gotten many...Doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    can you, please, repost this LP?
    Thank you very much
    Stathis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for this, but the link is down. Would you please re-up? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete