Wednesday, April 13, 2016

ALIEN SEX FIEND - I Walk The Line 12'' 1986

Last week I listen to my favourite Electronic music combo Alien Sex Fiend and I note that I have not digitized a platte and I own five. I change this of course and the start makes this nice 12'' from 1986. Since 1982 the constant members Nik Fiend (Nik Wade) and Mrs. Fiend (Christine Wade) are active and shoot finest Electro Punk out with some excellent lyrics, slightly schizophrenic and morbid, but always driving positive beats (the press called this Deathrock)The band is well known in the gothic scene for its dark, electronic industrial-leaning sound, heavy samples, loops, dub remixes. First record 'Who's Been Sleeping In My Brain' (1983) was released by Anagram and is in my opinion a solid punk record with the great 'Ignore The Machine' which was released as 7/12''. Success came, followed by eleven albums and 1997 I saw them live in the Batschkapp, terrific! - now dug up again.


1 comment:

  1. great band and rare maxi ,so that many many thanks and nice week

    ReplyDelete