Saturday, July 19, 2014

EA80 - Mehr Schreie 1987

What should I write here?????? This is the 3rd EA80 album and it's one of their best record. My Girl and I love this one infinite because it brings musically many things to the point that we both shared like songs 'Von Leeren Herzen', 'Nr 1', 5x4' or 'Ein Tag An Meinem Fenster'. On the back cover stands that this LP was recorded in despair and I can feel this feeling here in every damn song. Never again were the four Gents in a subdued mood as on this album and that makes it so unique. Of course it depends my mood very close yet but even if someone hears the songs for the first time you recognize you'll get a different perspective to things that were considered self-evident, you know...continuously under the skin they prepare real goosebumps atmosphere and if you think you live extremely frightening a simple normal life, so it comes to me anyway. Well, I'm EA80 maniac since the 80's and therefore biased do not spend a lot on my mind, check out for yourself (of course it's better you understood German but the music gives you the right feelin'). Great, Delicious, Awesome, A Must Have!!!!


11 comments:

  1. More EA80 PLEASE!!! I lost my records and they are impossible to find now. Especially Vorsicht Schreie, 2 Takte Später, Licht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Takte Später is still missing in the blog, but will come shortly. The rest is online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, I found Licht, but I can't find Vorsicht Schreie in your blog

      Delete
    2. I thought it was already in...okay...I'll take care

      Delete
    3. Thank you in advance! I really love your site! Sooo many damn good German Punk records!

      Delete
    4. Just a quick reminder to PLEASE update the discography, especially with VORSICHT SCHREIE!

      Delete