Saturday, July 12, 2014

V/A - Smasch BRD [WDM Special] 2014

Hello Friends of good taste, you might wonder what's happen to WildDevilRules??? Well, I don't wanna tell you the Story, it's a pain in the ass and I'll spare you the details. This is my new one and I kick off with this selfmade comp with rare German punk goodies from the 80s. The last five years are wiped out, long live the following. Thanx to all my true followers during this time, I hope you enjoy my new Blog and I promise, WDTHTC won't be a fart in heaven.

1.Zeit - VERLORENE UNSCHULD
2.Nazi Terror - AGEN 53
3.Das Ekel - BLENDAXX
4.Gonna Get Out Tonight - THE MANIACS
5.I Don't Know You - WOMBELS
6.Was Ist Ein Leben Wert - TV WAR
7.Männerwirtschaft - 2.LIGA
8.Kauf Dir Die Freiheit - X-QUADRAT
9.Toto Lotto - TOTO LOTTO
10.All In The Mind - Z
11.Spiel Für Zwei - LUZIBÄR
12.Verfluchte Bullen - CROWDS
13.Schlachtruf - STÖRUNGSDIENST
14.Geheimnis - BIZARRE LEIDENSCHAFT
15.Under My Thumb - CLUB X
16.Menschen In Beton & Stahl - ELEGANT
17.Ich Komme Aus Der DDR - GLEITZEIT
18.Bundesadler (Live) - EA80
19.Gewalt - HONKAS
20.Stadtguerilla - HARNRØHRER
21.B.R.D. - KOMA KOMBO
22.Onkel Otto (Outtake) - BOXHAMSTERS
23.Neue Heimat - NIVEAU NULL
24.Kreative Aggression - OH 87
25.Nein Nein Nein - THE SALINOS
26.Leader Of The Rotten Corpse - NIKOTEENS
27.Fuck Guards - C.O.D.
28.Arbeitsscheu - DAGOWOPS
29.Katzentot - FRANZ KATZENTOT
30.Made In Germoney - KURZSCHLUSS
31.No More Rock & Roll - REXIW
32.Was Kostet Die Welt - FSK
33.System Fail - CLOX

9 comments:

  1. I updated your new link. Sorry about WDR, that's allot of time lost. Thanks for the comp and good luck with the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all apreciate your energy for starting all over again buddy. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got you updated at DU blog. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitte den Link erneuern. Wäre super! 😀👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kein Ding, wieder da, viel vergnügen damit!

      Delete
  5. Hi, wäre es vielleicht möglich, den Link nochmal zu erneuern? Thx und beste Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete