Wednesday, October 08, 2014

V/A - 16 Guys Against The World EP 1990

Sometimes I really wonder why I'm doin' all this here? At first, it has been fun but now I realize the only most downloads are the bands which was known and I don't know what should I think about that. Sure, you can take what you want and I don't care, but it scares me a little. This is intolerant to the bands which have also the effort & play a fewer gigs (perhaps in front of 50 or 100 people) and enlarge the scene with their refreshing style. But maybe that's just so and that's it. - Why I am use such a long melodramatic introduction is simple: This EP Sampler with four bands I've already posted 6 years ago at DU and to date it was used 60 times. Too bad, because there are four gifted melodic punk songs from 4 sympathetic bands and I want to put this little gem with the cool title again into your hearts. It is worthwhile and fits in any home-made CD sampler.

1.Just My Luck - BROKEN TOYS
2.Look & Watch - DOCTOR PARANOISE
3.Letzte Chance - CAREFREE
4.Addiction - GULAG


1 comment:

  1. Warum sollte man sich für unbekannte, uralte Bands interessieren, wo es dermaßen viele unbekannte Bands HEUTE gibt? Da hat man wenigstens noch die Chance, bei Gefallen, die live zu sehen ;-)
    Von Carefree hatte ich mir seinerzeit die LP besorgt...

    ReplyDelete