Friday, November 21, 2014

V/A - Hamburg '88

The LP one's I had to sell due to lack of money and bought after a long time again. Well, sometimes the good things just come back to one, how life sometimes is. Only rare tracks on this compilation of good Hamburg bands right here at the start. The pretty cover of Billy Bragg's 'My Youngest Son' from Legendary Nice Boys (Slime members) is worth buying this record. But also the other bands here are very awesome and the sound range goes from '77 punk, hardcore to a little bit slightly metallic tunes (100% Diskretion). Ingeniously the three songs from Omicidio and I think these are the only cuts they made on vinyl. Would really like to hear more from them but found nothin'. Emils, C³I and Angeschissen, three awesome bands which you can grab also in this theatre. So finally, Punk in 1988 was a time of change with variable fresh sound and I can only highly recommend this record and I promise you will be thrilled.

1.Kicks - DESTINATION ZERO
2.Keine Antwort - C³I
3.Noiseless Scream - EMILS
4.Sprung Ins Leere - OMICIDIO
5.My Own Life - 100% DISKRETION
6.Schwein - ANGESCHISSEN
7.My Youngest Son - THE LEGENDARY NICE BOYS
8.Legale Mörder - EMILS
9.Packen Wir's An - C³I
10.Finsterer Tag - OMICIDIO
11.Time Is Too Short - DESTINATION ZERO
12.Kill The Nature - 100% DISKRETION
13.Allein Zu Zweit - ANGESCHISSEN
14.Prince Of Hell - EROSION
15.Skeptischer Blues - OMICIDIO
16.Angesägtes Humpty Dumpty - 100% DISKRETION

4 comments:

  1. kannst du den Sampler nochmal reinstellen?
    Zu Gast bei No Fun bitte auch
    Gruß
    Punk Sauli
    PS: Schöne Sammlung an Musik die du hier hast - freut mich immer wieder wenn ich durchstöbere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. der No Fun Sampler ist online, Hamburg '88 auch wieder

      Delete
    2. Leider wieder down...bitte bitte nochmal uploaden...thx.

      Delete