Sunday, April 19, 2015

V/A - Life Is Change Vol.2 1991

Late on this Sunday and my last post is another international punk compilation which is for me one of the better publication on BeriBeri Records with the philosophical title "Life Is Change ". And indeed, current to me and that is reason enough to post the album now. The band/song selection is quite excellent and most songs are not published elsewhere (EA80, Spermbirds, Vagrants, Gruschenko...). Lyrically very emotinal which is probably due to the title of this compilation and all eleven bands prove this splendid. Also the artwork is more mature than Vol.1 and the EA80 track is one of my favorite songs. Also awesome both Vagrants songs which kill slowly my heart and I never heard before a band that transfer such emotional intensity with depth. I wish there were more bands like them. Wonderful!! Highly recommend album and you should buy a copy if you have the chance.

1.Thank You - GRUSCHENKO
2.Let Bygones Be Bygones - GRUSCHENKO
3.Der Vierte Tag - EA80
4.Little Garlic Fish - PULLERMANN
5.Keep It Out - PULLERMANN
6.Just A Moment - SPERMBIRDS
7.Out There - SOFAHEAD
8.My Mummy Hurt My Head - SOFAHEAD
9.On Trial - LIFE BUT HOW TO LIVE IT!
10.Schleichfahrt - BOXHAMSTERS
11.Gemacht - BOXHAMSTERS
12.Used - VAGRANTS
13.Salvation Street - VAGRANTS
14.This Wooden Cross - DARK AGE
15.Friend - SAMIAM
16.Where D' Ya Go? - SAMIAM
17.Bigger Ass - ALICE DONUT

5 comments:

  1. Do you think you could re-up>? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete