Sunday, June 26, 2016

V/A - My Girlfriend Was A Punk! 2000

The first knockout round is played and I have a little more expected and I hope this will change tomorrow and there are more goals.. too bad for Switzerland, was a decent match... well, I can't find sleep now so just listen to this nice unofficial compilation which was released in France and we find eighteen rare early female punk goodies from around the world and I'm sure you get the original 7Inches elsewhere in blogland (I as well). But before you search and made a self compi choose this record and dive in and swim a while.

1.Flipout - THE LEPERS
2.Antisocial Disease - SICK THINGS
3.Le Centre Du Monde - ICI PARIS
4.LTO - USCH
5.Danger Boy - ROUGH CUT
6.Week End Love - THE STRIPES
7.Take A Ride - THE QUESTIONS
8.30 Years - ELECTRIC DEADS
9.365 - GLUEAMS
10.I Gave My Punk Jacket - MARY MONDAY
11.Trash - THE DOLL
12.No One Rules - S.I.B.
13.Nasty Secretary - JOY RIDER & AVIS DAVIS
14.Contrôle - ANOUSCHKA ET LES PRIVÉS
15.Back Off Baby - TYRANNA
16.Mom & Pop Democracy - SADO-NATION
17.World War 4 - THE REACTORS
18.Omae Ga Oshi - SHEENA & THE ROKKETS


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, cool compilation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have been looking for this compilation

    ReplyDelete