Saturday, February 04, 2017

V/A - Bloodstains Across Belgium 1997

Not really a wish but I am fond of this post especially because the sound booms now out of my boxes and I swing my pretty ass to thatNumber one of the bloody Belgium section with sixteen rare goodies and you will find a few of the original 7Inches in this Blog or over at kbdrecords. A small country with a great Punkscene and lots of cool bands which release a lot of good records and I like the rough sound and the offensive words, very very pleasant - So far so good, now I rip a record and come back soon.

1.Fascist Cops - THE KIDS
2.Bloody Belgium - PIGZ
3.The Modern Dance - THE DEFINITIVOS
4.Hot Love - ONION DOLLS
5.Alles Moet Kapot - DE JEUGD VAN TEGENWOORDIG
6.I Am A Computer - MAD VIRGINS
7.Sha La La La Lee - PLASTIC BERTRAND
8.Suck It To Me - CRAPULE DE LUXE
9.Shall I - PIGZ
10.Heaven Only Knows - X-PULSION
11.Otage - SPERMICIDE
12.Neonlight - REVENGE 88
13.So Called Friends - THE SCABS
14.Wij - DE JEUGD VAN TEGENWOORDIG
15.Fuck & Suck - MAD VIRGINS
16.Sabre Dance - CLASSY PUNK

3 comments:

  1. I am so unworthy. This one's gone from Zippyshare too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! link's fixed + I hope this was the last one ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks x19! Essential data from an Amazing blog! I can't wait to find every link :o

    ReplyDelete